Whether you are building or remodelling a new home or an office space, you need the space to be sparkling clean for ongoing construction, inspections, final presentation, lease, and sale. Clean areas are safer for labourers and workers to work at and with cleanliness, the construction work becomes more efficient.
Al the surfaces need to be clean in order to correctly install doors, cubicles, windows, flooring, wall coverings and paint.
24/7 Cleaning Services ensure that all of your expectations are matched regarding cleaning.We consult with you to gain an understanding and insight of the exact site specifications which are then passed on to our cleaning team and then they work their magic on your property.
We have a team of highly-trained, professional, expert and skilled employees that specialise in construction cleaning. At 24/7 Cleaning Services, we understand the importance of safety and therefore, provide the best results.
Our cleaning crews are trained to handle even the most difficult, hectic and bizarre cleaning conditions. Each team is managed by a site supervisor who performs tasks like regular safety talks, inspections and quality control to deliver the best results and 100% customer satisfaction. Equipped with latest technology, cutting-edge equipment and cleaning products, we are determined to make your project look spotless clean at the time of handover.
Inspections require clean and well organised walls, ceilings, crawlspaces, and floors in order to be successful. Don’t allow yourself and the inspection process to be held back by debris, dirt and dust. We are your complete partner for pre-construction and post-construction clean-up.
Your office, loft, or building’s successful presentation and cleanliness is crucial for success, and our cleaning services will leave the space spotless and shining like a diamond for all construction, inspection, and sales activities, and will instil a sense of pride among its new occupants.
- Removing tarps, tape, and plastic coverings
- Window and glass cleaning
- scraping of over-spray
- Dust and debris removal from exposed walls, ducts, ceiling, light fixtures, pipes etc.
- Weep for framing inspection after electricians and plumber
- Removal of extra drywall, wood, metal, debris, and other junk
- Sweeping and vacuuming of all floors and window sills
- Removing cutouts, boxes, screws, nails, paper and pallets from construction area
- Sweep entire interior and exterior of unit
- Wash interior window glass
- Scrub and clean tiles, sinks, polish stainless steel, wipe walls
- Wash exterior window glass and exterior window sash
- Pick up and throw out packing cases and sweep after plumbers and electricians finish
- Scrape and sweep for carpet pad
- Wash plumbing fixtures
- Remove labels and protective plastic from windows, sinks, bathtubs, showers, toilets, mirrors
- Clean counter tops
- Sweep and mop finished floors
- Dust baseboards, sills, cabinets
- Sweep and polish window and door tracks, fireplace and exterior of appliances